Glow Maxx Waterless Car Wash
Glow Maxx Waterless Car Wash, Hydrates Paint, lubricates to reduce scratching and leaves a great shine. Not to mention, saves water and makes it so you can wash your car anywhere, quickly. Holy smokes, what else do you want ?
- At Lithium, our primary goal is to produce products that make surfaces healthy and cause no harm to the Planet. So you can imagine coming up with a waterless wash that did both made us pretty excited.
- Glow Maxx safely lifts dirt and grime while lubricating the surface to avoid scratching. Leaving behind a hydrophobic shine that refracts light incredibly well and looks unbelievable.
- Washing your car too often with soap dries out your Paint. Glow Maxx contains moisturizers and conditioners, which hydrate and clean your Paint—leaving it super slick and cleaner longer.
- It takes about 60 gallons of water to wash a car or about 4 ounces of Glow Maxx, help reduce stress on our water systems and drive a beautiful and clean car. It sounds like a win-win to us.
- Glow Maxx is also great in places where you have hard water or in the middle or getting ready for a car and coffee. No matter the situation, Glow Maxx waterless wash is there to help you get the job done.
- Extremely powerful cleaning abilities, yet gentle on your hands and Paint. It goes on super easy and reduces the amount of time it takes to clean your car. Great on glass, plastic, metal, rubber, Paint. Glow Maxx works incredibly well on any non-porous surface.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. As with all Lithium products- if this is not the best waterless wash you have ever used, we will fully refund your money. No questions, no whining, no kidding!
Been very happy with the results. Been using the waterless car wash to clean and Color Crush for special occasions.
I have used various washless car waxes, but this product is the best by far. Easy on... easy off... and no streaking.
As the title says, this is the first time I have ever used a waterless wash. I was a bit nervous, to say the least, but this was fantastic. I "washed" two vehicles, each having a pretty good dusting from a trip into town, each (I live in a rural area, 1/4 mile dusty dirt/gravel driveway...yes, we make trips to town...haha).
I did find that it seemed to work best in conjunction with a continually "rinsed and wrung" microfiber cloth. I washed a panel at a time, simply spraying the product liberally to entirely cover the surface and gently wiping off in one direction, flipping the cloth and rinsing/wringing as I went along. Both vehicles currently have Color Crush "stacked" over Seal and Squeal. This brought back the beautiful, smooth, shiny surface that absolutely POPPED when I went back over with another light coat of Color Crush (Waterless Wash followed by Color Crush)...beautiful, "glassy" vehicles...then back on with the car covers until the next trip into town.
-Another Lithium Hit!-
The NEW Glowmax Waterless Car Wash & the new Wheely Great are top notch superior quality products. I give them a 15 out of 10. They are fantastic, durable, and above all OUTPERFORM their overall usage. Bill is fantastic, my original order had leaked and the packaging was torched, so I called Bill, he answered my call and had me my new products sent out ASAP, no questions asked. Very Happy, and overall I view Lithium as your PERFECT BOTIQUE car chemical supplier with virtually no competition other then maybe a few others.
Received my glowmaxx about 4 days ago, just used it about 20 mins ago. VERY slick, lifts dirt well. As the ad states, it refracts light extremely well. Almost blinding, but we will see how it holds up over the next couple of weeks!!