Glow Maxx Waterless Car Wash
Glow Maxx Waterless Car Wash, Hydrates Paint, lubricates to reduce scratching and leaves a great shine. Not to mention, saves water and makes it so you can wash your car anywhere, quickly. Holy smokes, what else do you want ?
- At Lithium, our primary goal is to produce products that make surfaces healthy and cause no harm to the Planet. So you can imagine coming up with a waterless wash that did both made us pretty excited.
- Glow Maxx safely lifts dirt and grime while lubricating the surface to avoid scratching. Leaving behind a hydrophobic shine that refracts light incredibly well and looks unbelievable.
- Washing your car too often with soap dries out your Paint. Glow Maxx contains moisturizers and conditioners, which hydrate and clean your Paint—leaving it super slick and cleaner longer.
- It takes about 60 gallons of water to wash a car or about 4 ounces of Glow Maxx, help reduce stress on our water systems and drive a beautiful and clean car. It sounds like a win-win to us.
- Glow Maxx is also great in places where you have hard water or in the middle or getting ready for a car and coffee. No matter the situation, Glow Maxx waterless wash is there to help you get the job done.
- Extremely powerful cleaning abilities, yet gentle on your hands and Paint. It goes on super easy and reduces the amount of time it takes to clean your car. Great on glass, plastic, metal, rubber, Paint. Glow Maxx works incredibly well on any non-porous surface.
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty. As with all Lithium products- if this is not the best waterless wash you have ever used, we will fully refund your money. No questions, no whining, no kidding!
Received my glowmaxx about 4 days ago, just used it about 20 mins ago. VERY slick, lifts dirt well. As the ad states, it refracts light extremely well. Almost blinding, but we will see how it holds up over the next couple of weeks!!
Washes great, and doesn't leave paint dry. Great stuff!!!
As promoted and as I viewed on some YouTube reviews - Glow Maxx works great as advertised. It is remarkably effective for quality, yet quick washing and protective coating supplement to my Ceramic coating base. I only wish it were less expensive - though I appreciate its value. I will be ordering more.
I love Glowmax. I’ve used a lot of high end detail sprays. Glowmax is superior in one important category. It wipes off with one pass. Even on dirty glass, spray it on and wipe it off with a single pass of the rag, and the surface is perfect. Less wipes means less time detailing and more time enjoying. I cleaned my entire Land Rover after a dirty Utah summer rain, in 10 min. This is now my go to detail spray.
THIS IS SOME GREAT STUFF AND WILL CLEAN THE "DIRT" RIGHT OFF LEAVING A CLEAN SHINE LIKE NEW