The Best Leather Conditioner for Your Car
NO SOLVENTS, NO CHEMICALS, NO KIDDING
Just like your skin, leather needs to be hydrated and moisturized. Regular use of Hide Rehab leather cleaner will keep your leather soft and supple. Its natural ingredients work great with protective urethane coatings found on most new leather seats as well.
We combine lipids, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, Purified Coconut oils, and other natural conditioners that provide a low shine factory look, that protects against dehydration and Ultra Violet rays. It is 16 ounces of leather cleaning power that any detailer, gear head, or OCD person will love.
Why is Hide Rehab the Best Leather Cleaner
Hide Rehab is the ultimate maintenance leather cleaning program for keeping your leather healthy.
- Hydrates, moisturizes, and protects leather
- All-natural formula with no harmful ingredients
- Dries clean with no shine or greasy feeling or white residue
- Infused with Shea Butter and Lipids for natural moisturizing
The Premise of Hide Rehab Leather Cleaner:
An easy system for keeping leather hydrated and healthy.
This Leather Cleaners Super Power:
Our leather cleaner is super easy to use, smells great, and is the sworn protector of most all things leather.
Expectations of Hide Rehab:
Hide Rehab leather cleaner will last about a month on regular applications and it will keep hides from drying out due to climate, sun, and pollutants.
* No bueno for suede. Always test in an inconspicuous area first.
I have been using Lexol on my one car without coated seats, a 1985 911 with original leather. I compared to Lexol seats and I have the following observations.
1. Both have the same application process although HR comes off a little easier. 2. HR leaves a more shiny and slicker surface than Lexol. 3. Both products did not appear to darken the tan leather. 4. I thought the HR made the door panel's color and appearance look like new. 5. On the option leather dash HR was a bit shinier but a deeper black than the Opticoat product I used before. 6. I will use HR regularly on the dash as well as the seats until I finish the bottle and see how the 36 year-old surfaces fare.
Great. Product, saw Scottie Kilmer on youtube said you product was the best for protection
And application. Great product
I purchased this product on the recommendation of YouTuber Mechanic - Scotty Kilmer and boy am I glad I did. Anything Scotty recommends is top notch!! As described this Lithium product is spectacular. Just as advertised it leaves your leather seats looking new and supple again!! I highly recommend this product and Scotty's channel too!
Leather seems to drink this stuff looking very happy after the application
Strange name but the stuff brings leather back to new