Ignite After Wash
- Ignite eliminates the need to continually go back around your car to wipe off streaks and residue left behind after washing. Simply spray it on wet surfaces and buff dry.
- Works amazing on glass, plastic, paint, chrome aluminum. Every surface will glisten while it is protecting your vehicle's paint from the elements.
- The hydrophobic formula keeps cars looking incredible between washes. Your car will look better than ever after each wash, as Ignite continues to stack after each application adding additional protection every time you wash it.
- Ignite is just as fast as drying your car with a regular microfiber towel, yet conditions and shines, making your exterior surfaces look and feel healthy.
- Avoid creating micro-scratches by using Ignite. It contains polymers and lubricants that glide along the surface, adding a protective coating.
Well, like the title says, when I first used Ignite I was less than thoroughly impressed...it just didn't seem to have any special shine. I have very hard water and thought that must be the reason. Regardless, I waited until the next day to see if anything had changed. I re-buffed with a micro fiber cloth and noticed a nice, smooth surface with a decent/okay shine, and was prepared to re-coat with Color Crush. "Maybe I did it wrong", I thought. After all, Lithium products are top notch in my estimation. Well, then I watched my good friend Pete (YouTube-Camaro Time) apply Ignite to his car. He applied it AFTER washing and drying and claimed that it resulted in a really incredible shine. "Hmmm...so THAT"S it", I thought. So...another wash and a thorough blow dry in the shade and proceeded to apply Ignite, using a microfiber sponge pad and wiping/buffing with a clean micro fiber cloth. HOLY SMOKES!!!! I have NEVER seen my car look this glossy!! Everyone comments that I have finally gotten around to buffing out the scratches/paint correcting the car..."Man, you've really put a lot of work into getting that paint/clear buffed out!" said my brother. "Nope...just applied THIS", showing him the bottle of Ignite. In fact I've shown it off to everyone I know and they cannot believe that's all I've done.
Now yes, I use it a little differently than it's intended purpose...but IT WORKS! So...do I recommend this product? ABSOLUTELY!! In fact, I just ordered two more bottles! Not surprisingly, another "Outta'-the-Park" hit for Lithium!
I just got done using ignite after wash for the first time on my SUV. This was used as a drying aid during the towel drying process. I have to say that of all the drying aids that I have ever used, I have never used one that functions so easily and effectively at the same time. This product allows for absolutely zero towel drag, ample lubrication, and effectively removes any soapy residue and water spotting. After applying the product, you will immediately notice a deep robust gloss. I can’t even imagine how much better it will look tomorrow once the SIO2 has had time to cure. Lithium, please make this in a gallon size.
My bottle was cracked during shipping so I’m waiting for a replacement🥲still no response from customer service.
Excellent product. Used today for the first time after watching the pro videos. Simply amazing. My paint has never looked better.
Buy it . It has multiple uses as well.
Easy on easy off topped the ceramic slam I put on the day before my Corvette looks absolutely fantastic it’s hard to make silver pop but after ceramic slam and Ignite it pops like I have never seen before Highly recommend this product.